Thursday, November 22, 2007

It Was Amazing...!!!

The last holiday me and my parthners went to Vancouver. Really was very very great because we did do a danger trip... REALLY a DANGER TRIP....!!! anyway, I did drive about 15 hours and Rafael other 15 hours too...!
Vancouver really don't have nothing special... why?, well because is a little similar to New York city... we think so because Vancouber have a lot poor people and the city always is dirty... ohh and Vancouver have a homosexual street... ohh so dangerous... but anyway we walked for others zones... the most safe zones there....!
well, Vancouver have a someplaces interestings and a few stores with cheaper things.
Vancouver have a lot people and a lot car drives, for that was so difficult driving there... but anyway with a map and my parthners helpme we could enjoy this trip...
The hostel was so bad... because in our room had others two guys... however kazuya bought a poker cards and we played a lot time daihoogo, its a very interesting game from Japan.
When had hungry went at Korean BBQ restaurant... mmm... really delicius...!!!
we stayed two nights and 3 days there... when come back at Calgary the trip was more dangerous because my car don't have winter tires, and the road had a lot snow... uuuu... i
remember some trucks and car had accidents for the snow but i did drive so slowly...!!!
we arrive at Calgary in the night monday.
I enjoyed this trip really was fantastic... me, Rafael, lence, kazuya and Fumia...great team...!!!
our new nicknames is Pampa, Popo, Mr. P, Gabe and Condo...!!!
this was my story about the trip... thanks for read this shit...!!!
"Have a Wonderful day and enjoy your Life...!!!"

6 comments:

mohammad(almadhi). said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hsiao-Yen said...

hi! cute guys,
i read your blog, it's very nice, but i have a question. what is "partheners" mean? i didn't find this word for my dictionary. could you tell me. you are soooo nice.
and your story let me very exciting. I am jealous of your trip. the young is really good. I want to reture back.
I like with young poeple together, because that let me feeling so happy.
Now I stay canmore's house with my homestay family. they always stay here every weekend. this is their another house. I have came here twice. I enjoy here.
see you my firend. I hope you are so happy every day.

mohammad(almadhi). said...

Hi Emmanule !
What's up man ?
What did you do last weekend ?

Ra'ed said...

great blog man.
you chose a good colors and picture.

yangyang said...

hey emmanule! everyday I see you will change happy! l dont know why~ Maybe you are a happy glost! that jork I dont care ! thanks you alawys remmber it I think you are good friend!

Tewz said...

What's up! How's it going? Why in your picture have me only half = = Who took that picture? = =" I like the drama too but that time I was sleepy haha all time. any way Your blog is very good and Have a good day man ! C ya